Joining good stuff with cool people

If you follow my blog, I encourage you to check out nerdfighters.com and Vlogbrothers on Youtube. I follow them and I am a proud Nerdfighter. See what it is, maybe you want to join or buy a t-shirt or something. See other stuff about me and my life and the things I do below.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Decreasing World Suck

In case the title confused you, go look up "nerdfighters" on your favorite search engine now.

So I've decided to dedicate myself to being a real loyal nerdfighter.

How you ask? By only being bitter and angry and mad and upset when I'm alone and there is absolutely no one to be affected by it. By being the best friend Ana and La'kia and Emily and Bledsoe and Tommy and William have ever had. By loving me as much as I can, and trying harder every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment