Joining good stuff with cool people

If you follow my blog, I encourage you to check out nerdfighters.com and Vlogbrothers on Youtube. I follow them and I am a proud Nerdfighter. See what it is, maybe you want to join or buy a t-shirt or something. See other stuff about me and my life and the things I do below.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

God help me

Helping Hunter with his essay on one of the most beneficial inventions of mankind. He chose...the toothbrush. Why? I don't know. But I'm typing and he's dictating. I keep stopping him from saying certain things because I don't want him plagerizing anything. He's like "Three words out of an article is plagerism??" and I'm like "Yes, because of which words they are. If you say 'and the reason' it's not really plagerism because those are just basic words." It's always better to paraphrase and consult your local thesaurus. Why couldn't he just listen to Mom and do the X-ray?? The toothbrush is, to put it mildly and gently, UTTERLY FREAKING TOTALLY UNINTERSETINIGLY BORING. Even our modern toothbrushes are boring. Nobody walks into Wal-Mart and goes "Look! That new Crest toothbrush is out! I love Crest toothbrushes, they're so soft." NO! No no no! This is so frustrating. God help me not to kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment