Joining good stuff with cool people

If you follow my blog, I encourage you to check out nerdfighters.com and Vlogbrothers on Youtube. I follow them and I am a proud Nerdfighter. See what it is, maybe you want to join or buy a t-shirt or something. See other stuff about me and my life and the things I do below.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Feel Good (duhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh)

I got a new bedroom set! It's so pretty, it's all dark almost black wood and I loooooooove it with multiple o's. It's got a trundle bed, and the headboard has bookshelves and two little nooks in the sides. The trundle can be used for storage (like it is now) or as a bed. The nightstand is beautiful, with two deep drawers. It has one of the long (not tall) dressers with a mirror. Haven't put the mirror on yet but trust me, I will. It also comes with an entertainment center with shelves and cabinet doors, but you put the tv on the very top. That is in our living room seeing as my room isn't even big enough to hold it. Plus it looks really good in there with our new couch. But once we move back into our house (and out of this apartment) the entire set will be in my room. Oooh, it makes me fuzzy inside sitting on my bed now and writing about it.

Missed church today because Mom and Hunter went camping at Belk Scout Camp up in Midland this weekend and got back this morning about an hour or two ago. Happy to see them? Yes. I missed them a little. I'm, um, what's the word for when you wish you had been able to and not missed something? I'm that because today in my Bible Study class (we have like five girls who do show up sometimes, and often just two or three of us manage to come) we were going to decorate our little space. Sad face. But it's okay, I guess. I'll be there next week. And I have my first basketball practice on Wednesday (playing with my church) so I'm kind of excited about that. In my study bible I stopped just as it became Exodus 26. Making progress, and learning lots of things I didn't know about the bible and myself. Sometimes it makes me feel good, sometimes it makes me feel freaked out. But it's good.

"Don't ever expect the unexpected, because then it's not unexpected, it's expected, and the previously expected is unexpected, and you're still not expecting the unexpected you're just expecting something different, and often it ends up the normal expectations were correct and the whole unexpected ordeal is pointless."
                               -Of course I'm the one who always says that

P.S.- The title is that song that goes I feel good, so good, I got you (with the trumpets and stuff, you know what I'm tlaking about, that old song)

No comments:

Post a Comment